Saturday, November 25, 2006

Getting Started

Although I work with computers for a living, this is the first blog that I've put together.   I guess I just don't get too caught up in the latest things until I find a need for it.   Well, going to Thailand for a few months has presented a need.   Blogging seemed to be the best way to keep our family and friends up to date on what is going on.   All the other means for doing this required user names and passwords for people to get access and that is just too much trouble.   Believe me the stuff we are going to be putting up here doesn't need protecting.   So, we're going to give blogging a try and see if it provides a no fuss way to communicate to a lot of people (We both come from large families).

- Elizabeth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a nice picture but it's a old picture in't it?...- -*...
By Due