The last couple of weeks have definately been interesting! With my resignation there has been a flurry of changes at work and I've been trying to do what I can to leave my team in a good situation. We have also been amazed by how much encouragement and support we've received from family, friends and co-workers. It is something we really appreciate because it helps to fight back that apprehension I mentioned in an earlier post. We feel so blessed to have this opportunity to travel and experience the beautiful Thai culture in so many ways.
In response to my team asking me where we are going in Thailand, I have prepared this map which shows the places we are currently planning on visiting. I do have to include a disclaimer because Karl says our plans may change once we get there. The Thai people are so friendly and welcoming that we were wishing on our last trip to Thailand that we hadn't planned everything so strictly. We often wished we could stay just a few more days with our new found friends.
We are really getting down to the wire and I don't expect to be able to make another post until after we arrive in Thailand. There is a lot to do to get packed and prepare for my sister's arrival.
4 days of work remaining and 10 days to take off!
- Elizabeth
Monday, December 25, 2006
Merry Christmas!
Posted by
Karl and Elizabeth
at
7:07 PM
Labels: Florida, Preparations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Congrats Elizabeth!! It was truly a pleasure working for you.
Post a Comment