Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Visiting the Market

Elizabeth and I have really enjoyed going to the market and talking with the ladies selling produce. I went to the market almost every day. They don’t see many foreigners and they were interested in learning about America. So, we showed them some pictures of our home and families. I gave the ladies prints of the pictures that I took of them. It was a lot of fun. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures.

- Karl

1 comment:

Georgeanna said...

I have just finished catching up on your entries! Whew! You sound like you are really having quite a time. Hope you are all better now. I feel like I am there with your descriptions and accompanying photos. Thanks for taking the time to document all of this - does this count as journal writing? Can you print all of this out somewhere to have a "hard copy?" Well - just to let you know you are missed here but we are doing ok - you take care...