Since I would like to continue blogging, I have been presented with a difficult question. Do I continue posting to this site or do I create a new blog for all my not as exciting, but interesting for family posts? Taking the advice of a friend, I am going to reserve the Deckers in Thailand blog for posts regarding our past trips and future trips to Thailand. We don’t know when we will go back to Thailand but I do expect to do a few more posts regarding this trip as well as sharing some Thai recipes. (Including two that I just posted today!) I also hope to hear from our many new friends in Thailand and when appropriate I will post updates on our friends.
For those of you who would like to take a peak at the Decker Family blog you can find it at: Deckers at Large On this blog we’ll be keeping our family up to date on all the fun things we happen to be doing in sunny Florida. Expect a number of pictures of the troublesome but lovable Ernie the cat. Since we like hosting exchange students, you’ll also get to read about the joys of borrowing other people’s children. Most importantly, there will be pictures taken by the great photographer Karl Decker! Karl really has fallen in love with his new digital camera and he is seriously investigating an underwater digital camera. Something tells me we are going to be going diving more often.
We really enjoyed keeping this blog up to date for all our friends who followed along during our travels. We expect to go on many more trips so stay tuned for the next Decker adventure!
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Moving Forward …
Posted by
Karl and Elizabeth
at
4:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment