I think I'm addicted to blogging. With not much to post now that I'm back to my day job, I've started updating the whole blog. I found a template that I like better and I'm learning how to edit the templates to make them my own. I started from a template that I downloaded from The Blogger Workshop. I also solicited some feedback from Blogger's discussion board and got a helpful comment that my posts were too long. So, I am in the process of formatting the posts to the new template and breaking up the posts into more manageable sizes.
I also added a video to the "Experience Bangkok" post. I finally had a chance to piece together the clips I took during the Khon performance we attended. I uploaded the final product to YouTube and embedded it in the post. You can watch it by going directly to the Experience Bangkok post and scrolling about half way through the post or by going to the video on YouTube at:Clips from Thailand National Museum Performance.
Enjoy the video!
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Under Construction!
Posted by
Karl and Elizabeth
at
8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment